b

Shortcut virus remover and solution

Remove Shortcut Virus from your Flash Drive. Recover all the damaged data. Shortcut virus, the virus that creates a "shortcut flash disk" inside your flash drive. Look at the picture below, that is exactly how it looks like. Recently, I encountered this strange situation that involves my flash drive and external hard drive. To my amazement, all of my files were gone and replaced by a flash drive shortcut virus itself. At first, I can click the shortcut and see all of files, but after (2) two days, I cannot open the shortcut anymore, which means I lost access to my files. It's very annoying, especially when you badly needed your files that very moment and you just can't have it because of this Shortcut virus! Right? This software affects shortcuts and system files, because of this don't use it in internal hard disk. For Internal Hard Disk, use an antivirus protection (Antivirus Software, Spyware…). If your PC is already infected, after that most of the time Antivirus Software may not useful. Call a virus removal service. This is recommended to use any kind of external storage device, Flash Drives, External/ Portable Hard Disks, SD Cards, I-Pods… Download jos flashdrive shortcut Virus remover directly to your external storage device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found it interesting comment

Facebook autoposter